Thursday, November 22, 2012

Personalized Yassin : Dilla & Fairuz

Assalamualaikum and hai,

Hey another new product in town. Introducing our new baby, Personalized Yassin for any event. Wedding, aqiqah, majlis kesyukuran and many more!! :)

Thank you Dilla for supporting us. She requested personalized yassin (including Malay translation) with pink theme. Please be informed there will be NO tahlil included for this time being.


Personalized Yassin. 100 pcs. Closed size A6.

Interested? Email to zme.ayd@gmail.com

No comments:

Request For Quotation

Name:
Email Address:
Hand Phone No.:
Address:
Product Interest: Thank You Taq (Sticker)
Thank You Tag (Card With Punch Hole)
Bunting
Road Signage
Pocket Calendar
Wedding Signage
Kad Kahwin
Graphic Design
Design? Yes I have my own design. I only need to print.
No but I have an idea. Please make my wish come true
I have no idea at all
Quantity:
Event/wedding date:
Theme/Colour:
Descriptions:

This online form was provided by Freedback.