Sunday, October 14, 2012

Kad Kahwin : Hafis & Jamilah

Assalamualaikum and hai,

Its been 3 weeks since I haven't update anything. So sorry. Been busy and feeling unwell these days. However, please check our Facebook fanpage for more updated projects. Thank you :)

Ok just wanna update some stuffs. Another kad kahwin project completed. Heheh.

Thanks to Jamme (a b2b blogger of course ;p) for this oppurtunity. She's one of my bridesmaids once upon a time in my wedding ceremony previously. Thank you so much for trusting me creating your lovely cards *perasan kejap* ;p

Here its is..


Kad kahwin. Size 150x150mm. 260 gsm artcard. Quantity 700pcs. Including cream envelope.

Interested? Email to zme.ayd@gmail.com


No comments:

Request For Quotation

Name:
Email Address:
Hand Phone No.:
Address:
Product Interest: Thank You Taq (Sticker)
Thank You Tag (Card With Punch Hole)
Bunting
Road Signage
Pocket Calendar
Wedding Signage
Kad Kahwin
Graphic Design
Design? Yes I have my own design. I only need to print.
No but I have an idea. Please make my wish come true
I have no idea at all
Quantity:
Event/wedding date:
Theme/Colour:
Descriptions:

This online form was provided by Freedback.