Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Sampul Raya : Lyana MK & Pau Seri

Assalamualaikum and hai :)

Its been a while since I have not post any pic here. Jobs suddenly came like a tsunami wave! Syukur alhamdulillah for ALL the rezeki He has given. Hence, I can celebrate my raya with a big smile :D

Here, I want to share one of my latest project on earth!

Sampul Raya

One of my unpredictable job. It came out all of sudden. Last minute order I should say. I didn't think to accept this order due to last minute and I can't cope with so many projects huhuhu but hey, rezeki jangan ditolak ;p (bukan tamak).

For those interested, sorry I had closed this order because raya is just around the corner. Next year, I will announce earlier ok ;p 

Thank you Lyana for your trust. Can't wait to deliver this sampul raya to you tomorrow.

Sampul raya. 500pcs. Material 128gsm art paper.

No comments:

Request For Quotation

Name:
Email Address:
Hand Phone No.:
Address:
Product Interest: Thank You Taq (Sticker)
Thank You Tag (Card With Punch Hole)
Bunting
Road Signage
Pocket Calendar
Wedding Signage
Kad Kahwin
Graphic Design
Design? Yes I have my own design. I only need to print.
No but I have an idea. Please make my wish come true
I have no idea at all
Quantity:
Event/wedding date:
Theme/Colour:
Descriptions:

This online form was provided by Freedback.