Thursday, February 23, 2012

Sticker : Lysa and Kikey

Assalamualaikum and Hai!!!!


Sticker ordered by a bride to be bloggers, Lysa

Actually this is my first job doing scallop die cut sticker. Lysa designed this cute little sticker for her wedding doorgift. I just did the printing and scallop die cut. :)  Thank you Lysa for trusting me. I love doing this hehe.

Congratulations Lysa and Kikey!

Quantity 2000 pcs. Material 80gsm mirrokote sticker. Size 40x50mm. Scallop die-cut.

Any question? Email to me zme.ayd@gmail.com


4 comments:

SitiHalisa [Lysa] said...

yeay. cantik cantik. hehe
tq zimie ;)

Cik Zimie said...

welcome lysa.mesti letak kat jar tu lagi cantik.hehe congrats ye!! :)

emi said...

sticker ni kira macam mana yea? Price pls

Cik Zimie said...

hai emi, sorry lambat reply, emailkan ke zme.ayd@gmail.com. nanti i bagitau harga nya.

Request For Quotation

Name:
Email Address:
Hand Phone No.:
Address:
Product Interest: Thank You Taq (Sticker)
Thank You Tag (Card With Punch Hole)
Bunting
Road Signage
Pocket Calendar
Wedding Signage
Kad Kahwin
Graphic Design
Design? Yes I have my own design. I only need to print.
No but I have an idea. Please make my wish come true
I have no idea at all
Quantity:
Event/wedding date:
Theme/Colour:
Descriptions:

This online form was provided by Freedback.