Saturday, February 11, 2012

Namecard : Alya Sarah

Assalamualaikum and Hai!!!!

 Hello hello. How was your day? Good? ;p

From the title itself, you can see it is a first time project that I did for a customer namecard a.k.a callcard/businesscard :) Kak Ain, from AlyaSarah, the ambitious businesswoman ordered this namecard. 

At first I was like not sure whether to take this job or not. However, after a few thoughts, I realized why not?? ;p Kak Ain said the designs depends to me.  So I did four different design with theme pink+purple of course! Hehehe

The first ever namecard produce by KBBShoppe!

Not to mention, I did a mistake by not adding her Education Qualification under her name. I feel so bad about that huhuh. I did want to re-print but she refused. Kak Ain was so easy-to-deal-with customer. Indeed, she will order another namecard for her future restaurant's business! All the best to Kak Ain! Thank you for trusting me:)

Quantity 500 pcs. Material 260gsm artcard. Size 90x54mm.

Any question? Email to me zme.ayd@gmail.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Salam
Tq Zimie...
pepun small mistake je tu...
nnt i order lagi...hehehe
dear...keep it up ok...
ble cari mkn biz ni...

regard
KAK AIN

Request For Quotation

Name:
Email Address:
Hand Phone No.:
Address:
Product Interest: Thank You Taq (Sticker)
Thank You Tag (Card With Punch Hole)
Bunting
Road Signage
Pocket Calendar
Wedding Signage
Kad Kahwin
Graphic Design
Design? Yes I have my own design. I only need to print.
No but I have an idea. Please make my wish come true
I have no idea at all
Quantity:
Event/wedding date:
Theme/Colour:
Descriptions:

This online form was provided by Freedback.