Saturday, February 18, 2012

Bunting : Hasby and Nadia

Assalamualaikum and Hai!!!!



Another job done by myself. Nadia requested design only similar to one of the movie style, Something Borrowed. Original poster here

It was not that hard to design it. I just need to mix with the suitable pictures given by Nadia. Also, she requested some style font given by her as well. To make it sense with Malaysia's surrounding, I google KLCC and Kuala Lumpur building to add as background :)

Any question? Email to me zme.ayd@gmail.com

No comments:

Request For Quotation

Name:
Email Address:
Hand Phone No.:
Address:
Product Interest: Thank You Taq (Sticker)
Thank You Tag (Card With Punch Hole)
Bunting
Road Signage
Pocket Calendar
Wedding Signage
Kad Kahwin
Graphic Design
Design? Yes I have my own design. I only need to print.
No but I have an idea. Please make my wish come true
I have no idea at all
Quantity:
Event/wedding date:
Theme/Colour:
Descriptions:

This online form was provided by Freedback.