Sunday, December 18, 2011

Pocket Calendar : Shahida and Fadzli

Assalamualaikum and Hai!!!!




Its from our blogger and group b2b as well, Nur Cahaya a.k.a Ida hehe.

Firstly, she asked me the other design. Then she keep on changing her mind as she said, her fiance love the pocket calendar by Nida. So I just did some editing and tadaa. Here it is. Just a simple but sweet marriage quote on the top of the pocket calendar :)

Quantity 800 pcs. Material 260gsm artcard. Size 90x54mm (Business card size).

Any question? Email to me zme.ayd@gmail.com



No comments:

Request For Quotation

Name:
Email Address:
Hand Phone No.:
Address:
Product Interest: Thank You Taq (Sticker)
Thank You Tag (Card With Punch Hole)
Bunting
Road Signage
Pocket Calendar
Wedding Signage
Kad Kahwin
Graphic Design
Design? Yes I have my own design. I only need to print.
No but I have an idea. Please make my wish come true
I have no idea at all
Quantity:
Event/wedding date:
Theme/Colour:
Descriptions:

This online form was provided by Freedback.