Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Bunting : Dewi and Maswan

Assalamualaikum and Hai!!!!


The same customer Dewi from Sabah. Thankfully the items reached on time. Risau gila sebab hantar ke benua berlainan. Phew.

  She ordered bunting. Bunting inspired from Farah & Zahar. I just change the colour and done some editing. Purple and baby blue. :)



Poster inspired from Nida and Hafiz. Hahah sorry nida! Dewi really love your idea. Hihih *sorry for the quality of the pictures. should buy SLR instead. urgh



Material 600dpi tarpauline. Size 2x4 ft.

Any question? Email to me zme.ayd@gmail.com

2 comments:

nida-razak said...

zimie..it's ok..happy ada org suka idea nida tu.. =) congrats to dewi.. =)

Cik Zimie said...

hehe tula.inspired by other tau nida.terbaik lah :)

Request For Quotation

Name:
Email Address:
Hand Phone No.:
Address:
Product Interest: Thank You Taq (Sticker)
Thank You Tag (Card With Punch Hole)
Bunting
Road Signage
Pocket Calendar
Wedding Signage
Kad Kahwin
Graphic Design
Design? Yes I have my own design. I only need to print.
No but I have an idea. Please make my wish come true
I have no idea at all
Quantity:
Event/wedding date:
Theme/Colour:
Descriptions:

This online form was provided by Freedback.