Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wedding Signage : Hidayati and Farhan

Assalamualaikum and Hai!!!

Ok let me introduce you to my new service. Ewah. This is my first time designing and printing this kind of signage besides road signage! So when it comes to customer's desires and ideas, I have to follow (of course) :P

So here it is! Taraaaaaa

 Guestbook Signage. Order comes from the same customer Poyaty. Hikshiks.

Guestbook Signage: Material 260 gsm Artcard. Size A5. Quantity 10 pieces.





Again from Poyaty. I don't know what should i called it. A wedding singage i guess. If I not mistaken, she want to display it at Guestbook corner. Poyaty, betul ke eh? Correct me if I'm wrong. Hohohoho.

Poyaty, I give you FOC A4 size wedding singage. TERprint lebih. Happy tak? ;P

Wedding Signage: Material 260 gsm Artcard. Size A3. Quantity 1 pieces. (Folded)





Any question? Email to me zme.ayd@gmail.com 


No comments:

Request For Quotation

Name:
Email Address:
Hand Phone No.:
Address:
Product Interest: Thank You Taq (Sticker)
Thank You Tag (Card With Punch Hole)
Bunting
Road Signage
Pocket Calendar
Wedding Signage
Kad Kahwin
Graphic Design
Design? Yes I have my own design. I only need to print.
No but I have an idea. Please make my wish come true
I have no idea at all
Quantity:
Event/wedding date:
Theme/Colour:
Descriptions:

This online form was provided by Freedback.