Saturday, November 5, 2011

Pocket Calendar : Faa'iza and Izzhan


Assalamualaikum and Hai!!!!


The order comes from Faa'iza. But her fiance Izzhan doing all this confirmation because Faa'iza is out of town. So she said no internet connection. All the way, I'm dealing with her fiance. He's nice. Siap bagi duit lebih. Hahaha thank you so much customer! Semoga murah rezeki anda. So saya dapat beli gula-gula dengan duit tu. :P

Faa'iza request for my permission because she want to use THAT cartoon pictures into her pocket calendar. I said why not. I also get it from internet.  

So they do design with purple theme and send it to me for printing. Yay nice dealing with them.

Quantity 500 pcs. Material 260gsm artcard. Size 90x54mm (Business card size). 

Any question? Email to me zme.ayd@gmail.com


No comments:

Request For Quotation

Name:
Email Address:
Hand Phone No.:
Address:
Product Interest: Thank You Taq (Sticker)
Thank You Tag (Card With Punch Hole)
Bunting
Road Signage
Pocket Calendar
Wedding Signage
Kad Kahwin
Graphic Design
Design? Yes I have my own design. I only need to print.
No but I have an idea. Please make my wish come true
I have no idea at all
Quantity:
Event/wedding date:
Theme/Colour:
Descriptions:

This online form was provided by Freedback.