Monday, November 21, 2011

Pocket Calendar : Ezura and Ezwan


Assalamualaikum and Hai!!!!


Order comes from Ezura. She just wanted the design of her own picture. It was easy dealing with Azura. I should called her Azura as it was stated in the email. Hai Azura ;p Not sure why she put her name as Ezura. Its probably to synchronized with her fiance's name, Ezwan i guess. Hehe

She requested pink theme.

Quantity 1000 pcs. Material 260gsm artcard. Size 90x54mm (Business card size).

Any question? Email to me
zme.ayd@gmail.com


No comments:

Request For Quotation

Name:
Email Address:
Hand Phone No.:
Address:
Product Interest: Thank You Taq (Sticker)
Thank You Tag (Card With Punch Hole)
Bunting
Road Signage
Pocket Calendar
Wedding Signage
Kad Kahwin
Graphic Design
Design? Yes I have my own design. I only need to print.
No but I have an idea. Please make my wish come true
I have no idea at all
Quantity:
Event/wedding date:
Theme/Colour:
Descriptions:

This online form was provided by Freedback.