Thursday, October 27, 2011

Sticker : Najihah and Yusrizal

Assalamualaikum and Hai!!!!


This sticker order comes from b2b Giha. Weee it took such a long time to did this and print as well as cut it into small sizes. Some mis-communication. But at last, i finally finished it till the end. Phew. Thanks to Giha but sorry to keep you waiting! Luckily, your wedding lambat lagi :p

She imagined her own design but copy paste 'pengantin melayu' cartoon from my previous design. Hehe. The wedding theme colour are magenta and white.

Quantity 500 pcs. Material 80gsm mirrokote sticker. Size 90x35mm.

Any question? Email to me zme.ayd@gmail.com


No comments:

Request For Quotation

Name:
Email Address:
Hand Phone No.:
Address:
Product Interest: Thank You Taq (Sticker)
Thank You Tag (Card With Punch Hole)
Bunting
Road Signage
Pocket Calendar
Wedding Signage
Kad Kahwin
Graphic Design
Design? Yes I have my own design. I only need to print.
No but I have an idea. Please make my wish come true
I have no idea at all
Quantity:
Event/wedding date:
Theme/Colour:
Descriptions:

This online form was provided by Freedback.