Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pocket Calendar : Elyana and Arrahimi

Assalamualaikum and Hai!!!!




Thank you to Bride To Be Elyana for this order. She ordered 1100pcs (Pink) + 1100 pcs (Turquoise). Total 2200 pcs. I gave discount because she double up her order. Both of us are happy  :)


She imagine to have stripes and simple design. She emailed to me her own design. Then I did a little bit touch up. So, here it is! The stripes colorful zebras! ;P


Material 260gsm artcard. Size 90x54mm (Business card size). 

Any question? Email to me zme.ayd@gmail.com



2 comments:

Miz eL said...

I love the simple design, and my tunang pon approved!

mmg recommended sangat2 kepada sesiapa yang berminat nak order dgn zimie. very fast response, and cepat je dapat items. sangat senang communicate dgn zimie nie.

the price? sgt2 affordable dan berbaloi-baloi. :P

thanks zimie, for the very effiecient service :)

Regards,
Elyana

Cik Zimie said...

miz el~oh mai yana.ure such a sweet customer.thanks you so much.nanti kalau nak buat lagi bagitau keh(which is sangat tak masuk akal.kahwin sekali je kan?tehehe) take care dear! :')

Request For Quotation

Name:
Email Address:
Hand Phone No.:
Address:
Product Interest: Thank You Taq (Sticker)
Thank You Tag (Card With Punch Hole)
Bunting
Road Signage
Pocket Calendar
Wedding Signage
Kad Kahwin
Graphic Design
Design? Yes I have my own design. I only need to print.
No but I have an idea. Please make my wish come true
I have no idea at all
Quantity:
Event/wedding date:
Theme/Colour:
Descriptions:

This online form was provided by Freedback.