Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Bunting : Aliya and Mahadi

Assalamualaikum and Hai!!!!


My old childhood friend, Aliya ordered this bunting. I remember everyday we had our recess together in school. She is Prefect while i was Librarian at that time. So we got 10 minutes recess time earlier than other students. Hihi such a memorable moment :') Ah enough zimie.

She ordered 2 pcs of bunting for her wedding of course! Congrats my dear friend ;)

Material 600dpi tarpauline. Size 2x5 ft.

Any question? Email to me zme.ayd@gmail.com



3 comments:

nida-razak said...

warna pink cantek!! hehe..=) satu lg bunting?

Mia Suci said...

bape ek u charge for bunting?

Cik Zimie said...

hai mia.ada email tak?i will email direct to u.thanks!

Request For Quotation

Name:
Email Address:
Hand Phone No.:
Address:
Product Interest: Thank You Taq (Sticker)
Thank You Tag (Card With Punch Hole)
Bunting
Road Signage
Pocket Calendar
Wedding Signage
Kad Kahwin
Graphic Design
Design? Yes I have my own design. I only need to print.
No but I have an idea. Please make my wish come true
I have no idea at all
Quantity:
Event/wedding date:
Theme/Colour:
Descriptions:

This online form was provided by Freedback.