Saturday, August 13, 2011

Sticker : Farah and Zahar

Assalamualaikum and Hai!!!!


This order was from my close friend back in campus. I miss campus life!!!
She ordered 1000 pcs. Material 80gsm mirrokote sticker.
Size business card 90mm x 54 mm.
Design by myself. Wink wink.

She also ordered another Bunting and Road Signage. However, the items is at another place. Will snap some pictures later.

Thank you Farah. Cantik tak cantik tak? Tak sabar nak bagi kat awak. Hehe
Thank you Farah!!! Sayang awak. Kita doakan awak dan Zahar berkekalan sehingga akhirnya. Amin :)

Any question? Email to me zme.ayd@gmail.com

3 comments:

nida-razak said...

zimie...cantiknya!! huu..nak jugak..nanti jgn lupa bg quotation kat nida ari tu..huu..tibe2 rasa nk zimie design kan..lg cantik.. =)

Cik Zimie said...

nida~yeke nida.thanks.malu pula tibe2 :P ok dear.ape2 bisa di urus.check fb ye.

Buuwa said...

comei2... ^_^

Request For Quotation

Name:
Email Address:
Hand Phone No.:
Address:
Product Interest: Thank You Taq (Sticker)
Thank You Tag (Card With Punch Hole)
Bunting
Road Signage
Pocket Calendar
Wedding Signage
Kad Kahwin
Graphic Design
Design? Yes I have my own design. I only need to print.
No but I have an idea. Please make my wish come true
I have no idea at all
Quantity:
Event/wedding date:
Theme/Colour:
Descriptions:

This online form was provided by Freedback.