Monday, August 15, 2011

Road Signage : Farah and Zahar

Assalamualaikum and Hai!!!

This is Road Signage. Normally people call Penanda Arah ke Rumah Pengantin :)

Material 260 gsm Artcard. Size A3. Quantity 13 pieces.
Design by myself. Wink wink.
Kereta itu simbolik kepada kenderaan tetamu ke majlis pengantin. Boleh tak gitu? :P

Oh sadly, I forgot to capture the outcome after printing. Takde bukti lah pulak. No worries, I've asked Farah to capture the picca. Hihi.

Any question? Email to me zme.ayd@gmail.com





3 comments:

♥ Kasut Pink ♥ said...

comelnya kereta tu zimie..

Cik Zimie said...

kiut kan :)

ketawariang said...

kalau buat signage ni,hujan die kembang x? or u laminate?

Request For Quotation

Name:
Email Address:
Hand Phone No.:
Address:
Product Interest: Thank You Taq (Sticker)
Thank You Tag (Card With Punch Hole)
Bunting
Road Signage
Pocket Calendar
Wedding Signage
Kad Kahwin
Graphic Design
Design? Yes I have my own design. I only need to print.
No but I have an idea. Please make my wish come true
I have no idea at all
Quantity:
Event/wedding date:
Theme/Colour:
Descriptions:

This online form was provided by Freedback.