Saturday, July 9, 2011

First Launch!

Assalamualaikum and Hai!!!!!

I am Hazimi a.k.a Zimie.

I am the owner of the KBB (Kahwin Betul-Betul) bride-to-be blog!
Now I own an online business blog ; KBB Shoppe. Yeay.

The history begin when I inspired and berangan to have a small online business for the past 4 weeks. I started to love arts and design when I was in secondary school. I help my brother doing his multimedia assignment for FOC!! Nak marah ok!! Tapi tak sangka, minat tu datang sedikit demi sedikit. Masa tu la berkenalan dengan Encik Adobe Illustrator, Puan Adobe Photoshop and so on. :)

Actually, I've done this freelance design and printing for the past 3 years buttttt I don't want to talk about my past. Cerita sedih buat apa nak ingat kan? Hehe now mahu buka buku baru!

Alhamdulillah termakbul juga nak buka this online business. Kecil-kecilan je pun. So with this small business blog, I can help other bride-to-be to meet their expectation and customize the ideas for their memorable events/weddings.

Should you have any enquiry, do not hesitate to contact me.

Email to zme.ayd@gmail.com
or
can just shoutout at my Shoutmix box

Any comments, feedback or even constructive criticisms are much appreciated. Thank you.

<3

3 comments:

Miss Sunshine said...

Zimie.. semoga perniagaan terus maju ye... InsyaAllah, semoga usaha zimie diberkati dan mendapat pulangan yang berganda2... AMIN.

farah.miko said...

zib...best of luck ye...jgn toleh blakang.lupe kan je mende2 yg tak besh tu.kite yakin ngan awk... =)

zimie said...

hana~tenkiu2 insyaAllah ;)

farah~tenkiu momy zibang.haha aduh tetibe cam segan laks.

Request For Quotation

Name:
Email Address:
Hand Phone No.:
Address:
Product Interest: Thank You Taq (Sticker)
Thank You Tag (Card With Punch Hole)
Bunting
Road Signage
Pocket Calendar
Wedding Signage
Kad Kahwin
Graphic Design
Design? Yes I have my own design. I only need to print.
No but I have an idea. Please make my wish come true
I have no idea at all
Quantity:
Event/wedding date:
Theme/Colour:
Descriptions:

This online form was provided by Freedback.